Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Capri Sun


Take me back to Capri. That's all that's coming to mind as I write this post. We had a incredible program trip to the Bay of Naples that made coming back to the reality of 5 page papers and final projects rough, not to mention the stark realization that we only have a few weeks left!

I saw Pompeii, went in the Blue Grotto, got sunburned laying out in the sun in Capri, had a memorable excursion into Naples, and probably most importantly, I got to do it all with a couple great friends.

Sounds pretty perfect to me.

I have plenty to do, so for now I'll just leave you with some pictures from the weekend, my words couldn't do it justice anyway!






Love, Chris


Also, check out this post by my friend Cait about the night we had before escaping to Capri! (Note to self: NEVER AGAIN... so it's back to writing my paper for now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment