Monday, January 14, 2013

This morning I toured the underground necropolis of the Vatican where I saw the bones of St. Peter, and then prayed in front of Blessed JPII's tomb in St. Peter's Basilica.

I still can't believe this is my life.

Rome might not feel like home yet, and I'm still a little cautious and unsure as I make my way around my new city.

But in St. Peter's, I felt like I was exactly where I belonged. 

I felt home

Know of the prayers said for all you of at home and at CUA this morning!

But the great thing to remember is that, though our feelings come and go, His love for us does not. It is not wearied by our sins, or our indifference; and, therefore, it is quite relentless in its determination that we shall be cured of those sins, at whatever cost to us, at whatever cost to Him.
C.S. Lewis
Love, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment