Thursday, January 24, 2013

March for Life

This has been an eventful week for DC, with the inauguration on Monday, an inch of snow today (which is always noteworthy there) and as many of you know, the March for Life is taking place tomorrow in DC. It's an annual protest against the Roe v. Wade legislation, and over 400,000 are expected to participate this year. I went as a pilgrim with Trinity in high school, and would have loved to go with CUA again this year. The pro-life cause is really important to me, and I was actually asked to write an article for CUA's pro-life journal, so look for a piece by me in that later in the semester!

My prayers are with all of you that will be marching tomorrow!

“I've noticed everyone who is for abortion has already been born.” -Ronald Reagan

Love, Chris

P.S- VENICE this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment